2015 - 2020 Consolidated plan
The Consolidated Plan provides a summary of the goals and objectives to be accomplished during the upcoming five years. It provides a longer-term list of goals and objectives, and guides the Annual Action Planning process.
Annual Action plan
The Annual Action Plan provides a summary of the goals and objectives to be accomplished during the upcoming fiscal year, which runs from July to June every year. The Annual Action Plan also provides information on the activities to be funded through HUD’s program listed above.
- 2023 - 2024 Annual Action Plan
- 2022 - 2023 Annual Action Plan
- 2021 - 2022 Annual Action Plan
- 2020 - 2021 Annual Action Plan
- 2019 - 2020 Annual Action Plan
- 2018 - 2019 Annual Action Plan
- 2017 - 2018 Annual Action Plan
- 2016 - 2017 Annual Action Plan
Analysis of Impediments to fair housing
As an entitlement community, the City of Greenville must “further fair housing” by conducting an Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (A.I.) to be updated every 5 years. The analysis was conducted through data research, agency and resident engagement.